Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Partial weekend recap

Life's been a little crazy...or, maybe I'm just a little crazy.

Date night was wonderful on Friday night. We went to Benihana in Maple Grove and had some of the best Japanese food I've had in a long time. Lots of great seafood, fresh sushi and filet mignon. Mmmmm....

Then we headed on over to AMC with our pre-ordered tickets to stand in the largest line I've ever stood in for a movie. For some crazy reason that I am failing to recall we decided to go on the opening night. I’ve never waited in a line for a movie before, haven’t been crazy enough to go on an opening night, especially not for a teenage drama-action packed movie with tons and tons of screaming girls. Never will I do that again. The movie met my expectations; the atmosphere was just a little nightmarish. The screaming in the theater is still ringing in my ears...








Bookmark and Share

No comments: