Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dilemma: choosing your bridesmaid dresses

Nope, this isn't becoming a bridal blog (at least as far as I can see). But, I do have soo many talented, creative friends -- and my bestest friend happens to be in the industry. So, when she posts something sweet, cool or relevant I tend to enjoy reposting her (and others') material.

A reader asked Kirby for some advice when it comes to picking bridesmaid dresses, whether to stay with a single dress option, give her girls color options, or provide style options. Me -- I chose to pick a single color/dress but with multiple style options for my six bridesmaids to choose from.

My lovely ladies here~


And although I loved loved loved my bm dresses (search Cotton Cady) from JCrew, there are soo many more fun alternatives you could do if this isn't your cup of tea. For some more great ideas visit
Kirby Margaret @ Colors of Honey.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: