Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Free-Writing

Dear Reader:

This is my second attempt at doing ‘free-writing.’ I remember practicing this in 7th grade in Ms. Hume’s English class. It was enjoyable. Sometimes we did it while listening to music that people brought in. She wanted us to learn how to just keep writing. I think she probably had the same theory behind it as the editor did in the suggestion I read yesterday. Between the two influences, now I am doing just this.

I hardly ever write anymore. I keep a blog online that I contribute opinions, links, photos and job inputs to once in a while. It’s just for me really; part of my effort to try and get me writing more often.

Maybe I’ll start posting these free-writing samples on there… that could be fun. And, only the ones that don’t have personal stuff in them of course.

No comments: