Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolution numero uno

My first resolution for 2011 is to "make my bed daily more often." For more information on my 2011 resolutions, visit Resolution is the buzz word.

So far, so good...I've managed to make my bed almost every day this past week, minus one relapse on Monday. But who is all that motivated on the Monday after the holiday season? Nope, not me.

It went from looking like this every non-visitor day...

My picture quality is a little off due to our limited morning light. (See the sheets pulled all the way to one side? That's me. Oops!)

And the bed currently looks like this...

The coloring in this photo is more true to the actual colors of the IKEA bedspread (can't seem to find it online anymore) and pillows. (The rug is also from IKEA, but the camera didn't pick up enough light to illuminate it.)
My bed's not throuroughly straightened, or perfectly laid out in any way. But getting my pillows and blankets off the floor sure helps me feel better about walking around the room. And it makes me feel more at rest when crawling into my cold sheets.

How are you doing with your 2011 resolutions so far?

Bookmark and Share

No comments: