Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

party hats and little girls

I feel very reminiscent today. Like I wish I could run back in time and enjoy a few simple moments of being a little girl again. Running around with friends, giggling, thinking boys were gross, and having fun dressing up with gal pals...well, this hasn't all changed. Remember the adorable birthday parties your mom would throw for you? Inviting all your classmates, possibly going to Chuck E. Cheese and watching the stuffed animals rock...oh wait, that's just my experience.

This year has been a little crazy for me and my birthday flew by without time to celebrate with my girlfriends. If I had a bit more time mabye I would have relived the good ole' days with party hats and fun, girly decor.



By the by, this was sooo me as a little girl.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: