Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Program Administrator, Central Services

It's been a crazy past two weeks. Lots of shuffling around, a couple interviews and some miscellaneous happenings. At about the same time I was wondering what I would be doing after my contract was going to end, there was talk about offering me a job in the Central Services (C.S.) area of Facilities Management at the U of M. This conversation didn't happen very quickly and I felt a little uneasy most of the time...but when it came down to decision making time, I was offered a job to help with the many projects that are going on in C.S.

Now, just over two weeks into my job, working title still in flux, I have officially become a University employee and have began to tackle some big projects that are happening at the U. Benefits will be a big plus, and the experience unparalleled I'm sure.

Now that I have a bit of stability, time to figure out if this is what I really want to do, or should do.

No comments: