Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Engagement Photos, Destination Determination

Coming up with a location for engagement photos was a hard decision for me. I knew I wanted a location where D and I could be ourselves, dress a bit casual and have a blast. Some of the locations we had thought about included the MN Landscape Arboretum (beautiful!), Dellwood Orchard, a nature center and a barn-like aestetic. However, to go to the arboretum would have meant paying to get in for us and our photographer. The orchard definitely wouldn't have had the full-orchard affect since we weren't looking at doing photos in the fall. And I didn't have time to spot out foreign nature or barn-like areas. So, I decided to go with one of the first options I had considered: Stillwater.

Stillwater, the home of the beautiful St. Croix River, quaint shops and old downtown neighborhoods.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: